Opening Hours: 11:00 - 18:00
(Open until 20:00 on Fridays and Saturdays)
* Opening hours may change.
Closed on Mondays (if Monday is a National Holiday, the museum is closed the following Tuesday) and Year-end holidays. May close irregularly.
Admission: Free of charge
Contact: +81-47-316-2772 / From Japan: 050-5541-8600 (NTT Hello Dial Service)
Our museum is a facility open to a wide public. For the safety of the exhibits and your own enjoyment, we strongly request your cooperation on the following:
- Please refrain from touching the exhibits and display cases.
- Plants, as well as any animals other than assistance/service dogs are not allowed in the museum.
- Please do not bring umbrellas into the exhibition rooms and use the umbrella stands. Please leave large luggage (bags with wheels, etc.) in the coin lockers provided.
- Please refrain from eating, drinking (including chewing gum) and smoking in the museum.
- Please put your cell phone on silent mode and refrain from talking on it.
Please refrain from taking photos and videos outside of the permitted areas.
(Even in permitted areas, please refrain from using flash photography, tripods, photo shoots, etc.)
- When drawing or taking notes in the museum, please refrain from using anything other than pencils, colored pencils, colored plastic pencils, iPads and other digital devices (prohibited writing utensils include; ballpoint pens, sign pens, and other inks, paints, etc.).
- Unauthorized advertising, publicity activities, as well as the distribution or collection of handouts, questionnaires, etc., are prohibited.
- Please refrain from any activities that may disturb other visitors.
- We humbly ask for your understanding that Intermediatheque cannot be held responsible for any injuries or thefts that may occur in or around the museum.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff.