Opening Hours: 11:00 - 18:00
(Open until 20:00 on Fridays and Saturdays)
* Opening hours may change.
Closed on Mondays (if Monday is a National Holiday, the museum is closed the following Tuesday) and Year-end holidays. May close irregularly.
Admission: Free of charge
Contact: +81-47-316-2772 / From Japan: 050-5541-8600 (NTT Hello Dial Service)
Our museum is a facility open to a wide public. For the safety of the exhibits and your own enjoyment, we strongly request your cooperation on the following:
- Please do not touch the exhibits and the exhibition furniture.
- Except for assistance dogs, animals and plants are not allowed in the museum.
- Please use the umbrella stands and refrain from bringing in umbrellas in the exhibition space. Please deposit any voluminous luggage (such as caster bags) in the coin lockers.
- Drinking, eating (including gums) and smoking are forbidden.
- Please set your cell phone on manner mode, and refrain from talking.
- Filming and photographing are strictly forbidden.
- Promotion and publicity activity, distributing goods and questionnaires without permission are not allowed.
- Please refrain from actions that may disturb other visitors.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items and injuries in the museum.
- Please follow staff guidance on site.